Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm getting dizzy.

I had one the best nights of riding last night that I've had in years.Met up with Jeff again for a little night ride at Pontiac Lake.5:10 and off we go.Not the slow pace I was hoping for.The first third has a little more climbing and puts me into oxygen debt.I find myself chasing after getting caught behind a couple going a little slower than me.We get back together at the campground road and Jeff motions me to go ahead.Reluctantly I forge on and start to feel a little better.Waiting just a little to make sure Jeff was with me I kept pushing on.The faster the better for my 210 lb. body.Love those downhills and fast twisty sections.Stopped at the end to wait and to my surprise I only had to wait about two minutes.Over all we are a good match out on the trails.Did lap two with Ray D. and Jon B.At the end we stopped to regroup and say goodbye and Jeff asked if I wanted to do one more lap.I started off with the standard "my wife"excuse.He quickly offered to give her a call so I had to go along with the original offer and just ride.This was a great decision.The moon was big and bright and lap three was the icing on the cake.At rides end I told him no to the offer of a fourth go round.Great day on the trails.

No comments: