Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day one take 2


As some of you may know I left my previous life in the flower business to be a part of an industry that is my passion.Cycling.Unfortunatly I didn't listen everyone that told me that the time that I actually got to ride my bike would diminish greatly.The drive to my new place of employment took a great deal of time but was necessary.I needed the two plus years get the experience in dealing with bike shop situations.I learned plenty.I still have a long way to go.The next big step is to get me closer to home.As of October 13, I am at the Royal Oak store on Woodward.Hopefully I'll get back to the level of involvement of a couple of years ago.Thanks to all at the Walled Lake who helped me through the process.I will attempt to tell who ever cares what's going on in my life on a semi regular basis.Please comment if you care to or just let me know what you 're thinking.I'll have a contest or two so please get involved.I like pictures with my friends so if you have one please send it along.

Cullen

3 comments:

TheBrothersChase said...

look joined the blog scene!!! hope all is well.

topher

Robert said...

Congratulations on the Royal Oak store... All is right with the world now...

Shawn said...

How do you possibly have time for this nonsense?