Sunday, October 21, 2007

I need to ride more.


I met up with Jeff S. today to do a little Mtb. riding.We decided on Highland. It's been years since iv'e ridden there .What a great time .Got my butt kicked by the hills and Jeff.That guy is getting real good.And 56 years young.I can't keep up.I bonked pretty bad and declined my riding partners offer to ride a couple of laps at Pontiac.Saved by Tim F.The call came in to come and celebrate his finish at the Detroit Free Press Marathon.Royal Oak Brewery to the rescue.Just what I needed to get me ready for tennis tonight.Anybody know who this is?Not yhe Guy on the right.

4 comments:

Mike Livingston said...

Hey Cullen,

Congrat's on the Royal Oak store...

See ya soon..Yasmin and I will be back in Michigan for Turkey day!

Looks like Thor Hurshov in the picture?

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Looks like Thor to me.

msfzx said...

Cullen, you're such a handsome guy!

msfzx said...

Ummmm, AND it's a dead give away that the name of the photograph is thor.jpg